Saturday, September 8, 2012

Treasury Roundup

Yes. I am still Alive. Rather than list all the reasons why I haven't posted in over two months.  I am just going to jump right back into the blog grind.  Life can get crazy.  I know you all can relate.  I have been featured in several treasuries in the last five days.  I can't wait to share! Pull up a chair.  There are 14. 
Yup, that's right FOURTEEN!  Since I cannot fit it in just one post I will split the collections up into two parts spread out over this weekend...
A special thank you in advance to all the curators!!
Please help me thank them by clicking on thier treasuries, shops, or handcrafted treasures, and show them some LOVE for all their hard work!


Get ready to feast your eyes on the following {five}
very charming treasures:

 

'All that and more...' by CMCCreations

a random collection of wonderfulness. Thank you and Enjoy!

Eiffel Tower, Paris...
$12.00
Butterfly Kisses Ca...
$3.00
Night in the Amazon...
$50.00
Home decor - Birds ...
$13.00
Copper Keychain - I...
$10.00
Jasmine Stone Black...
$15.00
Black Open Back Top...
$60.00
Denim skinny scarf ...
$40.00
Putting things in p...
$35.00
Beige Postal pigeo...
$30.00
Ready to Ship SALE ...
$24.00
Miniature Needle Fe...
$7.00
Eco Felt Owl Softie...
$15.00
Burgundy & White ce...
$8.00
Feather Pin / Monet...
$14.00

Christine features my Circle Felt Owl in her elegant 'All that and More' collection.  Oh, and that pigeon is one of my favorites! Christine's intricate rose oragami clip from her shop is featured below.  I would wear one in my long blondish red hair! That reminds me> I must get to the salon soon.  I'm overdue for a trim!!!  I would also buy this for my daughter ~ if I had a daughter.  A girl can dream right ;)

'Boo!' by FrancescaElena

Never too early for a little Halloween decor!

Halloween Boo Cross...
$12.00
Night Light Stained...
$29.99
Halloween bracelet,...
$16.00
Black Orange Hallow...
$6.25
Halloween Witch Hat
$20.00
Needle Felted Pumpk...
$20.00
Ghostly Trio Hallow...
$20.00
Layered Loopy Hair ...
$4.50
Halloween Invitatio...
$8.00
Eco Felt Owl Party ...
$12.00
Domino Pendant Neck...
$12.95
Fabric Scrap Tutu f...
$25.00
12 Piece Set of Bla...
$4.50
Fiber and Paper Cli...
$12.00
Halloween Time Blac...
$25.00
Candy Corn Cat Earr...
$5.00

 

I could't agree with Francesca more.  IT IS NEVER TO EARLY TO DECORATE! Halloween is quickly sneaking up on us.  You might miss it if you blink.  So get ready now...there is tons of decor and jewelry to choose from in this collection.  Francesca's bat confetti would fit nicely in this collection too, don't ya think!  She features my party favor owls in this one.  These owlettes can be made in larger quantities to display in your boutique or to spice up your Halloween party favors and decor.  To inquire wholesale pricing and terms --just ask!

'Back to School 2012' by Lifeinsmallspaces

Some fun for school.

Christmas Ornament ...
$16.00
Miniature Book Earr...
$18.00
Sea Stone Pendant w...
$27.99
Vintage 1950s Black...
$60.00
SALE 3 Miniature Ma...
$19.50
Original Watercolor...
$59.00
Dachshund With Pump...
$20.00
Wall Hanging - Embr...
$20.00
Refrigerator Magnet...
$12.99
ON SALE Original Oi...
$378.00
Ace Stapler, Pilot ...
$17.75
Children's Art...
$18.00
Bumblebee Eco Felt ...
$22.50
Pillow Fall Stitche...
$8.00
Stars in a Bottle -...
$10.00
Needle felted minia...
$17.00



Some fun for school, indeed! Here Elizabeth is displaying my brand new bumblebee favors/ornaments.  Perfect for a nursery, baby shower or birthday party.  I found it funny that these were featured in a back to school collection, because I created them in primary colors, because they remind me of back to school.  I also have a red bee on its way into the shop.  To all you back to schooolers.  'Believe' in yourselves and follow your 'Dreams!' Wishing you only the best this year from my ihartfelt studio.  My son is starting preschool for the first time next week so we are really excited over here!!! And here we have Elizabeth's "comfy cozy" {my three year old would say} Infinity scarf that everyone needs to have on while waiting for the {school} bus to arrive.

PDF - 2 in 1 - Triple Cable Cowl and Fingerless Gloves -
Knitted cable wide infinity scarf cowl - wrist warmers -
PDF Pattern File

 

'You animal! - gift ideas' by dontbesilly

enjoy :)

Wolf New iPad and i...
$76.00
SALE / Dachshund Bi...
$52.00
Deer Buck Plush Art...
$95.00
My Baby Deer (8x10 ...
$24.00
Monkey Softie Plush...
$15.00
Original Modern Abs...
$215.00
Felt Brooch Lion Re...
$14.99
bunny plush Keychai...
$14.00
Robin painting - R...
$15.00
Needlefelted Owl Li...
$22.00
Sterling Silver Pig...
$59.95
Crochet Fritz the F...
$15.00
The Wild Bunch Prin...
$5.30
Penguin with Access...
$10.00
Felt teddy bear orn...
$10.50
Walrus With Tusks H...
$30.00

I clicked on Anna's shop the other day and I was amazed at the beautifully crafted, one of a kind jewels she has to offer - you - like my favorite one below.  Just click to see for yourself!!!!  And when you get back look at all those animal gift ideas above.  Perfect way to brighten anyone's day!  I especially like that deer buck!  My monkey girl is looking full of giggles up there.  Take note that She can be made into a He and/or custom made in any color combination to match the perfect color of your dreams or your home decor.  I also love custom requests like dates, initials, etc to stitch in.

'Halloween Decor' by jSacavageStudio


Pre-Sale, Halloween...
$25.00
Halloween - Hallowe...
$55.00
Halloween Decor, Th...
$9.00
Owl Coasters / Hall...
$5.00
Skull Halloween Dec...
$6.50
Halloween Pumpkin P...
$34.00
Music Pumpkin 124, ...
$20.00
Witch's Shoes- ...
$25.99
3 Halloween Bat Orn...
$16.50
Orange Glass Pumpki...
$55.00
Owl Bat Cat Felt Pa...
$51.00
Pumpkins Halloween ...
$28.95
Halloween Bottle Ca...
$1.75
Dark Fantasy Woodla...
$125.00
Spooky Halloween Ba...
$1.60
3 Halloween Red Dev...
$16.50

I will never get tired of Halloween Decor.  It is the {{funnest}} time of the year.  Halloween also holds a special place in my heart, because it was my late mother in law's favorite holiday of the year.  She was the queen of decorating.  Bless her heart.  I miss her every day especially this time of year. 

I just learned that J. Sacavage Studio ships a free gift with every purchase.  Hop on over to see more talented photography as shown in my favorite below.  This treasury is featuring my brand new Halloween ornament collection.  Also available in wholesale pricing if you need a larger quantity for this years spooky party.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome treasuries! I really like the two Halloween ones -- and the music pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete